Tuesday, April 15, 2014

AHHHHHHHH



It's happening! I leave tomorrow morning for Africa! And I'm so excited and nervous and excited and oh my goodness gracious.

My faith and testimony and conversion unto the Lord have grown SO MUCH I am hardly the same person that I was on my first day here. I have felt such extreme emotions in such a short and condensed amount of time, I can't imagine how crazy it's going to be once I get out into the field.

I don't have much time but I'll share a short little experience I had this week with you all. Last week I was hosting (when you are a host and guide to newcomers on their first day), and a random elder came up to me and said, "I just want to let you know what an impact you've made on my life and on my father's life. My father doesn't like the church and didn't support me going on a mission. And one day, I was watching videos on youtube of mission letter openings when my dad decided to join me. We watched a ton, but when we got to yours, he became so excited. He said he loved your video the best and after that he didn't seem so against me serving a mission. I think your video really brought the Spirit into the room and softened his heart. So thank you for that! Goodbye!"

OTÍMO

I love you all! Seriously, all of you. ALL OF YOU.


The next time you will hear from me will be when I'm in Cape Verde!

Tcháu!!!!

                                                           "be and do good"

No comments:

Post a Comment